American Socialists and Communists have done an excellent job of following that blueprint for America. In the past ninety-three years, they have reached nearly all of these goals. This must be what President Obama was talking about when he talked about “The Fundamental Transformation of America.”
A. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity , thereby:
1. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
3. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding them up to contempt, ridicule and disgrace.
4. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6. By specious argument, cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues – honesty, sobriety, self-restraint, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
C. Cause the registration of ALL firearms on some pretext with a view to confiscate them and leave the population helpless.
President John Adams said, “There are two ways to enslave a nation. One is by the sword, the other is by debt.” During his first term in office, President Obama borrowed and spent more money than all of the other Presidents combined.